Fun fundraising activities to try!
There are many ways you can get involved to support The Bobath Centre – what inspires you from our list?
- Dinner: Set a date and time and host a charity dinner with friends and family, or find a larger venue and make it a community dinner night – the more the merrier.
- Quiz night: This is an entertaining way for people get together, learn some fun facts and raise money for a good cause
- Fun run/walk: These are a great idea for raising money, they are also a fun way to get fit and healthy
- Games night: Hosting a games night means anyone of any age can join in – get cosy for a night of board games and go against family members and friends to become the ultimate winner!
- Celebration donations: Why not consider making The Bobath Centre your nominated charity for friends and family to donate to, instead of giving a gift? Or you can make a donation in your celebration’s name instead of giving favours to your guests?
What about some easy everyday activities?
- Bake off coffee morning: Indulge your sweet tooth with a cuppa and chat, while selling cakes during a coffee morning.
- Sponsored silence: It’s golden and a quick and easy way to raise money!
- Keep it simple: Have a collection box either at work or in a local shop (get in contact to order a box from us)
Are you not sure what activity is right for you? Then we will be launching our a-z activity guide very soon – check back for even more fundraising ideas!
The great news is that there are now ways to donate quickly and easily in your everyday life:
- AmazonSmile: Shop on Amazon and donate to the Bobath Centre at the same time! Simply go to the AmazonSmile website, and before you start shopping, select The Bobath Centre for Children as your chosen charity. AmazonSmile is the exact same Amazon you know, the only difference is that your shopping allows you to donate to your chosen charity (Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to us.).
- Recycle 4 Charity:You can even recycle old printer cartridges, mobile phones and other electrical items with Recycle 4 Charity who will donate the profit they make to us. We can raise £1 for each cartridge donated and up to £70 for each mobile phone!
What we can provide to help you
We can provide our fundraising materials which can include collection boxes/buckets, poster templates and balloons.
So, what next? Just get in touch and let us know what you would like to do and what support you might need.