For every pound you give, the Bobath Centre can claim an extra 25p from HMRC.

Gift Aid is a government scheme that allows us to reclaim the tax that you have already paid on your donations through UK income tax or capital gains tax.

All individual donations except those made through charity accounts, e.g. the Charities Aid Foundation, are eligible for the scheme – including regular gifts such as standing orders and direct debits.

We can claim Gift Aid on donations made in the last four years and on future donations once we receive your declaration. 

If you are a UK Income or Capital Gains taxpayer, please complete our online Gift Aid Declaration form below and click submit. We will do the rest.

Please notify us if:

  • you want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Further information on Gift Aid can be found on the HMRC website.

Your details
I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed by all charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASC) on my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.