Why professionals choose Bobath Training
Aside from the professional development, or learning a new skill, there are many reasons why it’s good for a professional working with children with cerebral palsy, to consider Bobath Training at the world renowned, and modern, National Bobath Training Centre.
- Our expert team are leaders in the field of cerebral palsy, using current research and evidence based practice alongside their formal teaching qualifications, which means our courses are world renowned for excellence
- Our courses offer a practical, interactive focus, developing participant’s clinical handling skills with children with cerebral palsy. The structure of our courses comprise of a mix of clinical sessions, workshops, tutor led treatment demonstrations, video analysis and time for discussion
- Courses provide an opportunity to develop an understanding of the concepts that underpin the Bobath Approach, including assessment and treatment of children with cerebral palsy and aim to develop participant’s practice to benefit their work with children and families in the community
- Courses are restricted to smaller group numbers to ensure that participants have plenty of time with tutors for discussion, feedback and consolidation of new skills
- Tutors evaluate feedback from each course, ensuring The Nation Bobath Centre continues to provide the best standard in Bobath training courses