We are excited to be re-opening our doors to you soon!
We are offering appointments first to those whose treatment was interrupted by the pandemic and subsequent closure of the Centre. Once we have restarted treatment, we will be offering you an appointment as soon as we can.
Your safety is our number one priority which is why we have put new safety procedures and training in place in line with the latest government advice.
Please watch our safety video to see what you can expect when you visit.
IMPORTANT – Information to remember when you visit us:
- You should book your appointment by email or through our website in advance
- Make sure you maintain 2m social distancing
- Arrive on time and no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Ensure only one other person accompanies you
- If you are feeling unwell, please let us know before travelling to the centre
How we are keeping you safe
- Our therapists will look different and will wear PPE, but are still their friendly selves
- There will be fewer staff members in the centre, many are working from home
- All our team received training in COVID-19 Secure procedures
- We have strengthened our cleaning regime across the centre
- Hand sanitising procedures are in place as you enter and leave our centre
- We are limiting the numbers of people attending so we can keep 2m apart
- You will see screens and floor stickers throughout the centre
- For safety, we will be taking the temperature of all staff and visitors each day
- We are staggering our appointments to minimise the numbers of patients arriving at any one time
- We are allowing longer gaps between appointment times to allow for full cleaning in between patients
- We ask that you enter our centre no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Please help us by making your bookings and payments by email / online
- One of our team members will call you in advance of your appointment to check you feel well
- A new, continuous cough
- A high temperature or fever (37.8°C or higher)
- A loss, or change to your sense of smell, or taste
We are still offering virtual consultations of up to 45 minutes and can provide advice over the phone should you not be able to come into the centre.
To request a consultation or phone conversation with a therapist, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus for UK Government advice and updates.
With warm regards for good health and wellbeing,
The Bobath Centre