How confident are you in supporting the needs of people with Cerebral Palsy?
We are offering an informative webinar to CMSUK members in January 2022.
- What is Cerebral Palsy?
- What are the issues experienced by people with Cerebral Palsy?
- How the needs of people with Cerebral Palsy changes through a lifetime?
- How can The Bobath Centre make a difference?
- What appropriate trauma-informed care for people with Cerebral Palsy looks like post-pandemic?
- How we work with Case Managers and families to facilitate the best outcomes?
- Other services and support The Bobath Centre can offer Case Managers.
This webinar will be hosted by a Senior Bobath Therapist and costs just £25
This is an EXCLUSIVE webinar for Case Managers. Hear from the UK’s leading tutors in Cerebral Palsy and ask them about issues concerning your clients with Cerebral Palsy post-Covid-19.
The Bobath Centre is a renowned therapy facility that focuses almost exclusively on Cerebral Palsy and provides treatment to people of all ages.