What is the eligibility criteria for the Helping Hand Scheme?
Eligibility for the scheme is prioritised on your child’s clinical need, whether we have treated them before or how long it’s been since we last treated them and the therapy they need.
Other key factors for eligibility are:
- The child is under 18 years old
- They have a referral letter from a medical professional e.g. consultant or GP
- Parents/carers receive no other funding (e.g. NHS, insurance, charity etc.) – essentially they are ‘self-funded’
- can continue therapy activities provided in a home programme once therapy ends
- can accept limited available appointment times offered by The Bobath Centre